SUCCULENT BODY OIL
Succulent Bath & Body oil is formulated with Cactus (Prickly) Pear oil to help Soothe, moisturize, and revitalize your skin. It is also rich in Betalains which has powerful anti-aging effects. This light-weight body oil is fast absorbing and formulated with rich oils to help calm dry, sensitive, and sun-exposed skin. This limited edition festival inspired oil comes with a heart shaped peace symbol, because it's beyond time you make peace and fall in love with your skin!
Scent: This hippie inspired scent has notes of fresh lavender buds and sweet floral notes of ylang ylang infused with woodsy notes of cedar wood and sandalwood, with uplifting notes of blood orange.
1. THE SKIN QUICKLY ABSORBS ITThe essential fatty acids in Prickly Pear oil – namely it’s high (60 %) Linoleic Acid content makes it absorb wonderfully into our skin. It penetrates deeply without leaving behind a greasy residue.
2. IT RESTORES ELASTICITY AND BRIGHTENS THE COMPLEXIONHigh antioxidant activity stimulates cell renewal, leaving you with fresh, new skin. This oil reduces redness and hyper-pigmentation.
3. NOURISHES, MOISTURIZES AND SOFTENS THE SKINThis oil intensely hydrates the skin, it is suitable for all skin types but works particularly well on dry, mature skin.A high Linoleic acid content soothes even the most dehydrated skin. It is deeply penetrating – you will not find another oil that leaves your skin softer.
4. TIGHTENS PORESEssential fatty acids in Prickly Pear Oil keep the collagen layer of your skin moist and healthy, this keeps your pores tight.
5. BRIGHTENS DARK SPOTSThis oil is unparalleled in its ability to brighten the skin and get rid of dark spots. Vitamin K helps lighten dark under-eye circles and minimize spider veins.
6. SLOWS SKIN AGINGPrickly Pear contains the highest levels of Betalains of any known plant (more than Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberries, Gogi, and Beets). Betalains are super antioxidants with powerful anti-aging effects.
7. PREVENTS WRINKLESPrickly Pear Oil has an extensive Vitamin E content, 895mg/kg (150% more than Argan oil). Vitamin E is a free radical scavenger and increases cell renewal. The high fatty acid content plumps the skin, reducing wrinkles and adding firmness, as well as intercepting free radical damage.
8. IT WILL NOT CLOG YOUR PORESA high (60%) Linoleic Acid content and a low (20%) Oleic Acid content makes this oil non-comedogenic meaning it will not clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
9. IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKINThis oil is non-irritating, deeply nourishing and soothing. It calms inflammation and hydrates the skin.
PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL FATTY ACID COMPOSITION
- Oleic Acid 20.6%
- Linoleic Acid 60.5%
- Stearic Acid 3.2%
- Palmitic Acid 13.9%
- Tocopherol 895 mg/kg (almost 150% more Tocopherol than Argan oil)
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride (vegetable derived Fractionated Coconut oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Virgin Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Nut) Oil, Opuntia ficus indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, ESSENTIAL OILS, tocopherol (vitamin E)
PREGNANT and NURSING women, please be sure to get your physicians approval before using any new skincare products.
Read the ingredients list thoroughly before making a purchase. This will help you avoid any potential reactions if you are allergic to an ingredient.
The information on these pages are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any medical condition and are not a substitute for the medical advice of a trained physician.